Account Executive – Commercial Large Accounts
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
- Newly created field sales career opportunity in our Russian Organization!
- Our Russian Field Sales team grew 60% in size since 2015
- 35 consecutive quarters of double digit growth globally
- Global Revenue of $4B in 2018
- Over 1900 analysts worldwide
- Supporting 73% of the Global 500 with key technology decisions
- Vast estimated global market value of $61 B for further growth!
- Our global associate population has grown over 400% in the past 12 years to 15000 associates (including CEB acquisition)!
Gartner's strong brand and unbiased advisory services give our sales associates access to senior decision makers in business and enable them to uncover and understand our clients' needs. They become our clients' trusted advisors by creating a truly meaningful high-impact, bespoke value proposition which addresses their needs. Our sales associates are naturally curious with strong learning agility and high activity. They are passionate about their clients' needs and committed to excellence in everything they do. They are true team players with strong ethics and integrity and they enjoy collaborating with local colleagues as well as our associates from around the globe. They love to share their successes with their colleagues and help each other in a truly collaborative environment!
Gartner's elite Global Large Accounts Field Sales organization are at the heart of our double digit growth. Thanks to further strong growth forecasts, we are looking for a highly talented Account Executive with experience in C-level consultative sales in large commercial organizations to join us in our office in Moscow, as part of our IT Research Advisory Sales organization.
As an Account Executive Commercial Large Accounts you will:
- Build trust-based, value-added relationships with C-level IT, Operational and Business Top Executives and their teams in order to drive meaningful high impact value of service to match their decision-making and knowledge-based needs, and position Gartner as indispensable IT Research Advisory Partner to achieve 100% retention.
- Drive growth of our Research Advisory and Executive Program services via a value-based customer-centric consultative sales approach
- Create a relevant long-term account strategy and road-map for your designated group of existing clients in order to drive retention and generate new business.
- Establish strong relationships with delivery colleagues in Russia as well as internationally, focusing on the highest service quality to your accounts as well as driving to personal target overachievement.
- Proven consultative sales experience in IT sales or information-services sales to large commercial organizations in Russia
- Passion for value-based consultative sales approach
- Track record of quota over-achievement in sales
- Proficient in Account Planning and understanding of territory management
- Proven ability to understand enterprise wide issues and to structure innovative, integrated solutions that provide support to executives in global organizations in achieving their business goals
- Established Top-management contacts and understanding of the issues they face
- High curiosity and ability to learn quickly; feedback-seeking
- Ability to understand value based sales and strong conceptual thinking
- Highly motivated; achievement-driven
- High integrity, ethics and strong collaborator
- Competitive; can-do attitude, views challenges as opportunities for improvement and finding solutions
- Strong sense of urgency/purpose
- Wants to be part of high-growth organization to grow and change with it.
- Business fluent in Russian and English
A Career with Gartner:
Our IT Research Advisory division is the partner of choice for CIOs and senior IT and Business leaders in
commercial corporations and government agencies, business leaders in high-tech and telecom enterprises
and professional services firms as well as technology investors in 10,796 distinct organizations across 90
A career with Gartner gives you enormous opportunities to develop personally, be at the forefront of IT and
business as a trusted advisor to C-level, and progress within our organization as we keep growing!
- Meritocratic sales culture based on realistic quota-setting
- Commitment to Excellence, Integrity, Collaboration and Continuous Improvement
- Extensive training and personal development programs
- 5 week Top Class New Hire Training Program
- Winner’s Circle and Club 300 Recognition awards
- Nearly half our sales associates globally achieve Winner’s Circle Incentive Trip
- Uncapped Commission Earnings
- Our average sales associates achieve 115% + of their target income
- Commitment and Focus on Learning and Development
- Internal career paths across business divisions and opportunities for progression in a high growth environment
- #6 on FORTUNEs Magazine's "Most Admired Companies" list in IT Services for 2016, 17
- Glassdoor – Top 50 List of Best Place To Work, Employees’ Choice Winner 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017
- Forbes – One of “Most Innovative Growth Companies" 2015, 16, 17
- LinkedIn –Top 25 Most Socially Engaged Companies on LinkedIn